Thursday, August 7, 2014

2014 SUMMER

                                                                    MY SUMMER

               Hi, I remenber you that my name is Alejandro, bat the peapol call me javi, i dont now because bat ..., Im used. Bat now not is the time for tell this story, this time is abaut for tell my holidays (that busybody).

              This summer i have to confess that  i slept a lot the 50% of the day, and the other 50% i play games like League of Legends my favorite game, is a "moba" like the Smite ather more bat that the lol. Also i was go wtih my beach friends to the fair and clearly to the Canet beach and definitle todey my cousin come to give me "the pc of the power" it was cost a eye of my face.

              This is all for today, finally sey that i have a good summer in the beach wtih my friends and playing to the lol, bye and see you.



No comments:

Post a Comment